Clic on the table to print or download.
- 1. The maximum compressive bearing capacity (working load) includes a safety factor greater than 2.
- 2. The maximum compressive bearing capacity (working load) is determined by the maximum torque allowable by the installation equipment used.
- 3. When the pile is laterally unsupported (soil very loose / soft, liquefiable soils, water and air) the strutural strength of the pile must be approved by the technical department of Techno Metal Post.
- 4. The maximum tensile load capacity can be obtained by halving the values of the bearing capacity in compression shown in the selection table.
- 5. The values of lateral capacity are avergae values and can be modified, more or less, depending on the characteristics of the existing soil.
- - For any questions, please contact the technical department of Techno Metal Post..
- - Larger Techno Metal Post can be used for applications requiring a lateral or bending resistance higher than shown in the selection table.